Brand new TITAN II Bluetooth® for V2 GB AEG is GATE flagship Electronic Trigger Unit (ETU)
Built-in Bluetooth 5.2 technology gives you direct access to TITAN settings, AEG telemetry and ability to use smartwatch, STATUS and other future devices of GATE Ecosystem. Innovative gear sensor not only counts gears, but also as first in the world determines the direction of a gear rotation, offering you the most precise cycle control in AEGs. Mind-blowing optical trigger sensor allows you for setting hair trigger with ludicrous precision: 50 sensitivity levels for the first millimetre of trigger movement, keeping TITAN V2 sensor advantages. TITAN II Bluetooth® is equipped with a multifunctional port ready for connecting additional accessories such as bolt-catch, magazine sensor, tracer in hop-up chamber and others.
- Mind-blowing trigger sensor, with the advantages of the TITAN sensor but with the ability to set hair trigger with ludicrous precision: even 50 sensitivity levels for the first millimeter of trigger movement
- Brand-new patented gear sensor detects each tooth and the direction of gear movement allowing for the world’s most precise cycle control
- Mechanical protection of trigger sensors increase reliability—trigger sensors damage is now covered by warranty
- Ultra-precise telemetry measurements thanks to the new current sensor
- Pre-Cocking can be set in %
- Build in boost converter—trouble-free operation in low temperatures
- Lowest in the market current consumption. Deep sleep mode with only 0.1 mA current consumption prevents battery discharge (3x lower consumption than in current ETUs, which already had the lowest current consumption on the market).
The kit contains:
- 1 x TITAN II Bluetooth Mosfet – T-dean
- 1 x Installation Kit
- 1 x patch Gate Titan II
The version of the TITAN II Gate AEG mosfet can be converted for a version working in HPA which would control 1 or 2 soleinoid like the Jack or Polarstar F2, Wolverine Inferno (accessory sold separately)